I ordered a couple of things off of STYLE NANDA (http://en.stylenanda.com/) and received my order three days ago, it took ten days for the package to be delivered to Australia by EMS which I think is pretty good. BUT!! In the box there was a note saying in order to get my items delivered as soon as possible some items are missing and will be shipped later so I'm missing a gold watch that I ordered.....errmmm I don't know how I feel about that.... it just better come soon!!! Anywho here is what I got so far......
1. Here is the box the package came in
|from left to right: GT05, GT01, GT03, GT02, GT08, GT07|
|Love the packaging, very stylish!|
2. Glitter nail polishes ($4.59 US each): I ordered a variety of glitter nail polishes because I love the bling bling! On the website the nail polish seemed quite dense from the pictures with a lot of glitter paritcles, I hope it's the same in real life....
|how to use (cr: http://en.stylenanda.com/)|
3. Black mascara ($19.08 US): The interesting thing about this mascara is that the wand changes in its length and width by twisting the bottom (I'm such a sucker for novelties). It's suppose to give extra length and volume because the different sizes of the wand do different jobs.... we'll have to wait and see.
|The picture on the website, big difference hey?!|
4. Two pairs of glasses ($12.02 US each): I don't need an excuse to buy glasses so these were a given cart item when I was browsing STYLE NANDA. I'm disappointed how the beige ones turned out :( The picture on the website made them look more beige in colour with hints of green, sort of like marble? anyway they turned out more of an orange/brown colour and not as opaque and looking more cheaper than I thought :(
3. Freebie: Lastly I got this navy nail polish for free. It's nothing extraordinary but you really can't go wrong with navy nail polish so keep them freebies coming!!!!
I also got a grey nail polish just to push my cart over $100 dollars so I could get $10 shipping (they offer $20 shipping for orders under $100, $10 shipping for orders $100-$200 and free shipping for orders $200+). And I'm waiting for my gold watch....
So that was my first taste of STYLE NANDA, the clothes and accessories on the site are cute but a little expensive for me so I only ordered a couple of things especially since I can't tell the true quality of them, I don't want to risk a lot of money and be disappointed in the end *cough cough beige glasses cough cough*