20 November 2011

OOTD - Hyoyeon inspired

This look was inspired by a shoot Hyoyeon from SNSD (Girl's Generation) did for the November 2011 Vogue Girl Korea issue. SNSD recently made a comeback with "The Boys" and although SNSD are super popular, I think Hyoyeon sometimes does not get as much exposure as the other members so I'm glad she finally got to do her first solo photoshoot :) I like the dark gothic feel of the shoot, sorta like a witchy-pilgrim??   Anyway here's my outfit of the day and remember to check Hyoyeon out in Invincible Youth Season 2 along with fellow SNSD member Sunny ^_^
 White blouse: a random store
Black vest: Miss Shop
Black long tulle skirt: from South Korea
Black and white belt: a random store (I know,I know, I shop at a lot of random stores) 
Black hat: Shibuya 109 (in Japan)
Black ankle boots: Rubi
Black and leopard bag: Target
Gold armour ring: Diva
Gold watch: from South Korea

0 comments:

Post a Comment