4 November 2011

OOTD

Got this blazer for half price at the thrift store, only $8.99!! Although it's a size 16, it fits well when belted or even left as is -it sorta looks like an oversized dress.The lady there was giving me the weirdest look when I wanted to try it on like "WTF is she doing with ginormous blazer!" but she just couldn't see my vision (which was going no pants!! ahahahaha). The thing about thrift stores are that the sizes are generally a bit big (well the places I go anyway) so I always just belt everything at the waist so I don't look like I'm wearing a super stylish sack... beggars can't be choosers when it comes to thrifting, you just have to just make do.  



Blazer: Thrifted
Black singlet (underneath): Supre
Black ankle boots: Rubi  
Leopard print bag: D.I.Y
Black studded belt: Supre
Gunmetal bangles: Diva
Earrings: Diva
Black glasses: Gmarket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment