2 November 2011

OOTD - apologies to the girl with the green hair

Been absolutely obsessed with thrifting lately, I just can't get enough! I go just about every weekend because I'm afraid that I'll miss out on a treasure and someone else might get their grubby fingers on it ahahaha. I picked up this leather jacket for along with another one for an absolute bargain for real leather. I had the two in my hands and was tossing up which one I should get, a girl with green hair was eyeing them in my arms waiting for me to put them down so I had to get them both! I mean if some one else wants it, it means that it's awesome right??!! I know, I know I'm a greedy hoarder but I can't help it. I'm always frantic when I go into thrift shops, going through racks as quickly as possible and looking out for competition (other shoppers) ahahaha I'm a maniac! So to the girl with the green hair, I'm truly sorry..... but it's a jungle out there..... 
The yellow polka dotted top was one of my very first thrifted items and I have been hooked ever since.





Yellow top: Thrifted
Leather jacket: Thrifted
High waisted black denim shorts : Gmarket
Black heels: RMK
Bag: Target
Black belt: Thrifted
Red headband: Gmarket
Gold chain black ribbon necklace: Diva
Gold and black crucifix necklace: Diva
Glasses necklace: Gmarket
Gold ring: Equip
Black glasses: Gmarket 

1 comments:

decimal shoes said...

cute :D
I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Post a Comment