10 November 2011

OOTD - Way back when....

Looking through some of my old jewellery the other day and found all my "cartoon" jewellry so I thought I might throw on some old threads and reminisce. I had a stage where I was obsessed with anything bright, neon and toy-like probably to coincide with my obsession with Key from the korean boyband SHINee..... during the days where they promoted "Juliette" all the boys (especially Key) wore brights with toy jewellery.
So this is my homage to Key and his fabulousness.... 

Key and his accessories :)
SHINee (the "Juilette" concept)
From left to right: Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key

 Comic jumper: Gmarket
High-waisted shorts : a random store
Hi-top sneakers: Vintage store
Belt: don't rememer :(
Various necklaces: Diva
Various coloured rings: Diva
Cartoon character rings: Gmarket
Watch: Rubi
Blue glasses: Gmarket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment